Individual tuition is the most personal and effective form of learning a language. Topics and learning pace are ideally customised to suit you. The 1-1 situation keeps you constantly active. You learn exactly what you need to. 7 advantages of private lessons at a glance.
- You do not have to adapt – neither to the group nor to the tutor. On the contrary, he/she adapts to you.
- You speak all the time. Compared to tuition in a group of 8 persons, you will speak 8 times as much in individual tuition.
- You choose the topics. In group tuition, the tutor chooses topics in a way that it will suit most.
- Your mistakes are corrected and you receive continuous feedback. As you share time with 7 other participants in group tuition, feedback is rare.
- You learn at your own pace. In group tuition, the tutor will inevitably adjust the pace to suit the weaker participants.
- You make rapid progress, as conditions (motivation, access to language etc.) are ideal.
- Individual tuition is attractively priced if one takes into account the x times increased speaking time, the tuition that has been customised to suit your personal interests and the rapid progress made.